Sterilised Supima® Cotton Reusable Personalised Masks: Lavender
Small Mask Dimensions: Width-6", Length at centre-4"
Medium Mask Dimensions: Width- 7 3/4", Length at centre-5"
NOTE: Cash on Delivery is not applicable to this product. Please choose an alternate payment method (PayTM/Razorpay) to order this product. This product cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For bulk orders reach out to us at email@example.com or +91 9205056175
Made In India
These are non-medical masks and are not to be used by medical professionals, Covid-19 patients or those who are in direct contact with the patients. It is best practice to wear medical-grade masks if you fall into either of the above categories.
These masks once shipped cannot be exchanged or returned for hygiene purposes.
Fitting Tips & Sizing
The right size should fit snugly but comfortably against the side of your face with no gaps. Our masks are:
- Made for a wider face coverage for maximum protection
- Available in 2 sizes- Small & Medium, for a better fit
- Soft and have earloops for comfort and ease of use
- Easy to store in pockets and bags
- Stay in place as you go about your day
Opt for the Small size if you have a narrow or smaller face structure. The Medium is for a wider and comfortable fit.
Please check the product description above for exact measurements.
- Immediately wash the mask after each day of use.
- After use, take off the mask; remove the loops from behind the ears while keeping the mask away from your face and clothes, to avoid touching potentially contaminated areas of the mask. Directly wash after taking it off.
- Drop it directly into a soap solution to wash.
- Wash separately with no other clothes and dry out in the Sun for at least 5 hours before the next use.
- Store the mask in a sealed packet in a dry place and away from sunlight, when not in use.
- Discard and dispose of the mask after 30 washes.
Tip: Keep a few masks handy so that you can easily rotate them between washes.
- You must wear a mask every time you step out as per the MOHFW Covid-19 guidelines to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds before wearing and after removing the mask.
- Put the earloops over your ears and place the mask over your nose and mouth and keep them both covered.
- The mask is for individual use only. DO NOT SHARE it with others to prevent contamination.
- Avoid touching the mask once you have worn it. Immediately clean your hands with an alcohol-based sanitiser or soap and water in case you need to adjust it through the day.
- As soon as the mask becomes damp or humid, switch to another clean mask and wash the used one.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and ears after touching the mask.
- Change the mask in case there is any difficulty in breathing.